Monday, August 15, 2005

finally have the time and energy to blog.. hehe.. unable to blog everyday cos' i'll be feeling so dead after work.. hahaa!! so sorry to my faithful readers.. IF i have any~ LOL!! anyway.. nothing much though.. have been working off my life.. LOL.. no choice.. i need $$!! need tons of shopping.. and i prolly spend more than i earn.. DOTS! my shopping list is like endless.. -.-'''

work have been fine and learning and learning as the days goes.. i like it though it's quite demanding~ did anything happen? no.. hahaa.. oh ya.. fallen sick.. didn't take good care of myself.. yup~ didnt drink water for like the whole day and i need to tok like 10 hrs? ya.. like tt lor.. pronounced sick. hahaa.. but i like my voice.. LOL.. so cute~

today.. half day.. so came home and slp.. and mum and bro wake me up for dinner.. im like a dead log.. hahaa.. then bro pulled chichichan and i screamed at him.. then i continue to slp.. so bro said one sentence to me.. 'oi.. wake up la! got a lot of things to eat' ya.. and after hearing this.. i woke up.. LOL!!! ya! mum made tempura! like that spell? the prawn one la.. rocks big time man.. hahaha!! ya.. like tt lor..

to this fren of mine.. you have made the decision.. ok.. dun feel bad abt it la hor.. haiyo.. i damn respect u and ur decision cos i too understanding liao.. cannot blame.. it's ur honoured to have me as your friend.. LOL.. self praise = it's a fact that i am.. LOL!! hannah~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home