Tuesday, August 09, 2005

alright.. never blog another week.. ok.. let me recall ok? patiently wait..

ok.. thursday.. ya.. went for job training.. nothing much though.. then friday morning.. went for job training again.. wasn't feeling very well.. have been ill-treating myself.. damn dots.. so after went fuhua.. was like no energy.. felt so damn dead that i think i am going to faint anytime.. too dots.. ok.. 5th aug right? hahaa.. my kids passing out parade.. yup.. everything was smooth and we enjoyed it! haha.. yup.. then went for dinner.. oh~ fried rice with egg.. and my kickapoo!!! hahaa.. so we order 9 or 8 cans of kickapoo.. hahaa.. long time never order so much liaoz..

ok.. then went for meeting at playground.. and somemore is the 1st day of the chinese 7th month.. hahaa.. so after zonghua and shihan left for their bus stop.. so me and zak happily stroll la.. since so many time to waste also.. as if i urgent to go home.. hahaa! ya.. so walked until the polyclinic bus stop.. then ya.. hahaa.. go home la!

ya ok.. saturday.. 1st day at work.. dun ask me where i work ok.. haaa! surprise! ok la.. not bad.. hahaha! ya.. then sunday also work lor.. then.. monday.. ystd? hahaa.. my off day! but guess wat? have to wake up early.. why? meet xy. that girl. LOL. ya..

met her at je.. then went ntuc to get some stuffs.. then come to my house.. becos why? hahaa! we making cake la.. ya.. she's too excited abt mei mei.. hahaa! and she must be missing mei mei now.. after making the cake.. she hugged mei mei and slp. -.- time's up! wake up! hahaa.. dinner time! prepared by my mama~ ya.. then after dinner.. we left.. to where? my turn to go her house.. this is damn act funny.. ok.. ya.. after her house.. then to where? esplanade. why? watch fireworks.

got ourselves a gd location and start to chit chat.. gossip abt ppl.. making comments.. so damn funny.. hahaa.. ya.. waited for like 2 hrs to watch a 10 mins fireworks.. kinda nice.. haha! ya.. then after that.. like 12.15am plus.. we went to cavenach bridge.. the bridge at fullerton hotel.. damn nice place.. ya.. so did some thinking la.. shall again real soon..

ya.. then today work again.. i robbed.. who? myself. bought some stuffs la.. LOL.. im broke! but heng working la.. so it's ok.. LOL.. sound as if i got my pay. -.-. HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home