Wednesday, July 27, 2005

stupid bird. fly me aeroplane. so alright.. it's another day to rot. ya.. so had my lunch.. then started to take cloth la.. water.. wipe fans.. mopped floor.. bathe.. then went down to help dad to collect something.. ya.. then rotted abit.. ya.. then suddenly.. i supposed it's more than 6 months since you messaged me online.. and suddenly.. you offline.

you bring me up to heaven,
you dump me down to hell.
im still living in the past,
still not used to the present.
then, we were so close.
hi bye friends now.
so near yet so far.
you need me,
im here.
you dun need me,
im still here.
always here.

ya.. ok.. anyway.. then im charge of dinner again, mum just sit at the living room and im in the kitchen. ya.. so she commands and i execute. haha. living room and kitchen. ya. thats how we communicate. can train voice also. LOL. cooked oyster sauce veg.. so damn nice.. and tom yam fish head.. then bought the spring chicken.. and yup.. its dinner time! kinda full.. and now eating apples.. it's dad routine to prepare apples for me.. LOL.. sometimes i prepare for him also la.. ok.. shall watch tv and rot.. and wait for someone to make me laugh later.. ya.. LOL..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home