Tuesday, July 26, 2005

alright.. basically.. yesterday.. got up early.. cos got interview.. too bad that i need a job.. LOL.. but it is so damn dots.. because why? the person says that the TOTAL amount of pay goes to CPF. how lame can it be? total amount. so i work when i am 18 years old and get the money when im like.. around 55? LOL!! too lame for me to take it. ok.. then went jurong east to get some stuffs.. and bought my lunch. Chicken Chop Spicy Ramen. It suck ok. Too cannot make it. But lucky have my 1.5litres of green tea to brighten up my day. ya it's lame. ok.

ya.. then at night, chat with xy. she's one act funny freak. make me laugh like shit. at first, she ask me a question, and i replied 'fei hua' which means of cos in chinese. And then, she replied fat flower. which is fei hua also, but in a different pronounciation in chinese. She's trying to act funny. But u all must be there and understand the whole situation. Is so damn funny. Ok, this is another conversation:

xy: tmr my friends coming over to my house to do project.
me: oic.. then ur mum cooking ah?
xy: no la.. cater
me: huh! cater!? wa lao.. how many hundreds of ppl doing project?
xy: no la.. a few thousands
me: dun act funny.. normally do project only 5-7 ppl mah..
xy: 5 ppl
me: then cater wat !?
xy: =.= my mum cooking la!!!

see? this haha xy tricked me. or is that im too naive to be bluffed by her. The whole conversation is too much for me to take it. I nearly went mad. but it's kind of cool la.. LOL!!!

ok.. today.. too dots.. i woke up at 2pm.. tot it was still early u see.. hahaa.. didnt expect to wake up at 2pm! oh my god.. time flies.. and i rotted all the way.. LOL.. and since i have nothing better to do.. i took one damn cute pic.. take a look..

this is Chichi Chan and he's wearing my adidas jacket
because the weather is kinda cold nowadays.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
isn't this pic VERY CUTE!!!!???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home