Wednesday, August 03, 2005

ok.. 3 days never blog le? ok right.. monday.. went to sch.. did some cleaning and notice board stuffs.. nothing much though.. rather spend the time in school and do something than to rot at home..

tuesday.. woke up at 2pm? ya.. mad right.. dots.. then gio call me.. say im selected for the job.. yeah! haha.. finally got a job.. ya.. so wed have to go for 3 days training..

ya.. so today is wed.. met up with bird.. she's lucky im going with her ok.. as usual.. made me wait for her early in the morning.. so i was at je mrt station waiting for her to come from lakeside.. and she sms me that train is coming.. so i got in.. then i never see her.. ya.. dots.. so she call me.. and ya.. we are in 2 different train.. so i got down and got up another.. and there she is.. too dots.. and she's like keep complaining that she is hungry.. hahaa! so all the way to paya lebar.. and saw delifrance.. hahaa! but too bad.. just open.. so nothing inside.. hahaa! ya.. then went toilet to put make up.. LOL.. 1st time.. kinda so damn fun.. and im loving it~ although kinda mafan la..

ya.. and then we took the bus.. haha! wrong bus.. lame right? actually is only 2 stops away la.. hahaa! so we got down and walked all the way there.. lame la.. walk some stupid ulu road.. hahaa!! and it's like the 2 of us are perspiring.. LOL!! damn dots.. ok la.. heng on time.. hahahaa!!
then ya.. training started.. kinda nice la.. hahaa.. is whole day.. until 6pm.. but.. ya.. initially i was going to stay all the way.. but.. something cropped up in sch.. so i need to be there.. haiz..

ya.. so im sch.. handling all the stuffs.. wat to do.. haiz.. and my throat is kinda uncomfortable now.. kinda lose my voice just now.. cos didnt drink water for the whole day.. and i drank milo.. heaty some more.. dots.. but milo rocks.. and my throat dun rocks now..

i wanted so much to call out for you.. to see you.. but yet.. i can't do it.. something's in me.. blocking me.. so much i wanted.. nothing can measure.. i left.. with uncertain feelings inside me.. something's holding me back.. too much.. no way i can forget you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home