Thursday, August 25, 2005

alright.. monday full shift.. so nothing much.. hahaa.. tuesday.. ya.. work half morning.. after that.. went to fuhua.. yipee! ya.. chatted with some teachers.. you all rocks.. because got me! the gd student. LOL.. yup.. then chat with you.. =) my whole day is brighten up!

ya.. then wed full shift.. so nothing much.. and bird called me in the night.. woot.. miss her like mad.. and finally im going to see her next week! yup alright.. then today thursday.. full shift also.. LOL.. thats my life.. and tmr! half morning! yeah! and i going fuhua again. LOL. see? im only going to work, sch and home. LOL!

we tok like how we used to.
we are still we.
some things just won't change.
im glad ive found you.
its still you and me. =)
i love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home