Wednesday, January 19, 2005

oh i love my day~~~~ initially.. went to sch.. wasn't feeling quite well.. don't know why.. really not feeling good.. and went to sec sch and have lunch with her. make me laugh like mad.. haha! think the whole canteen heard my laughter.. hahaa! buai tahan~.. anyway.. parade start.. and i am like kind of not in a gd mood.. too many things happen lately.. hehe.. anyway! it's all settled! wahahaa.. finally.. got a space to breathe.. hehe.. and guess wat~! my piglets celebrate this mummy piggy belated birthday! thanks piglets!!! love u all! really brighten up my day! muacks! hahaa.. Oops! i love the cake!!! just like wat i wished for~~ it goes ' Happy Belated Birthday to Mummy Pig Pok Oink * Oink ' .. simply love it man!!! woohoo! and not forgetting.. thanks to that branded gift..!!! wahaha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home