Monday, January 10, 2005

mac. chicken foldover. curly fries. rocks my life! woohoo! went KAP with teresa.. von and jiayi.. becos von is so excited abt mac curly fries as she misses A&W.. haha! actually me too la.. dun deny.. haha!! for those reading.. if u have seen any A&W restaurants in singapore.. pls tell me by tagging my board.. thx!! i mean still exist.. haha! and tok crap.. laugh like shit.. haha! and jiayi is making us confused and she also confused.. damn dots.. and tell u all something.. von order the double mcspicy burger meal.. let my story start.. she settled down.. ate finish her curly fries.. drank abit of her lemon lime.. open up the burger.. ate a piece of chicken.. next drink a bit of a lemon lime.. and guess wat? she announced that she is FULL!!!!! oh gosh! maybe she's too sleepy to eat or dunno.. haha!! alright.. shall stop commenting.. later i kena from her.. haha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home