Saturday, January 08, 2005

ystd went to sec sch for campfire. whahaaa.. then? went to banquet to eat with zh and meet up with my cadets.. ordered chicken rice.. but still not full.. so ordered another plate of fried carrot cake.. haha!! satisfied! soon.. campfire started.. ya.. and my piglets can really run wild.. ya.. and all went mad.. and wat abt me? happily taking photos of cos.. haha!! then.. ended.. debrief at parade sq.. and guess wat? my OC, me, and piglets.. are happily dancing some stupid and funny chicken dance.. hahaa!! as if the whole sch only got us.. haha!! and while OC is talking.. i was behind dancing it again.. too damn dots! haha!! cant believe it.. haa!! and OC happily join in.. i love my OC!! then guess wat is the wildest thing we do? the whole lot of us ran up to the stage and dance the stupid and funny chicken dance.. hahaa!!!! and wats next? time for them to bully me this ma'am.. Zzzz.. whole lot of them surround me with their 'nice smell'.. nearly fainted.. DON'T HUG ME!!! took photos.. and of cos again.. make a mess out of me.. ahahaa!! hey piglets! fun night u all have yea? haha! next time i must revenge! muahahaa!!!! just watch out.. hhaaa! pls.. take more photos with me.. hahaa!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home