Sunday, January 02, 2005

today. whole day of infa. do until i head big. but, one thing i know. i have tried my very best. i have done wat i can do.. and just couldnt figure the rest out. hope tutor understands. 1st time.. i did infa. well, for some people.. is no big deal.. but to me.. i think its an achievement for me. i know.
a new year. some are looking forward for it. wat abt me. of cos to me, there are pros and cons in the new year. and wats the bad part abt new yr? and i simply hate it. always wish that the yr only have november and december. thats the period of time i am always looking forward to. and time flies. the 2 months are over. and think of it, for the whole yr.. the time we spent together.. is probably lesser than a week. 2005.. wat will it be.. watever it is.. i gonna be gd and continue to wait.. and probably.. i will be waiting every year.. lastly.. happy birthday. all the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home