Monday, January 03, 2005

diao. early in the morning.. woke up for infa lessons.. haha.. and the tutor.. erm.. today.. abit.. haha.. those who know will know la.. hahaa.. but then.. wahaha.. crazy me.. today dunno eat wat wrong medicine.. volunteer to do infa! oh my god.. who the * will think that yvonne koh will volunteer to do infa? haha!! i cannot believe also.. haha!!
but well, went to meet my former class.. and erm.. maybe they cannot recognise me? dunno wats going on.. hahaa.. yvonne was like.. hahaa.. dunno how to describe her reaction.. but then.. they told me i have slim down.. ahahaa!! really? wohoo!! hahaa! *proud* hahaa!! for teresa and von who are reading my blog.. dun faint ah.. haha!!
then went to meet my current class.. hmm.. so many class i have? haha!! that bunch of my group.. also mad one.. hahaa!! were doing our etutorial stuffs.. and everyone started to act like that old freak.. the way she told.. haha! damn amusing la..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home