Sunday, February 17, 2008

STEAMBOAT AGAIN!!! YEA!! at lao da house.. =) went to shop to do something.. then went to lao da house.. then buy things.. then wait for the rest to come..

a pic with ai ai!! =) bear is the photographer.. and he insist must take the TV.. -.-'''

bear bear, rong rong, ah pao, ai ai!!!

ah pao, rongrong, aiai.. the 3 fishballs unite! LOL!!

rong rong + kim kee.. she is so happy that she can pinch me. cos she cant do that in shop. i give u letter i tell u. LOL!!

our beloved lao da and bear bear...

and this happened to me when i tok too much.. naing.. let go of my mouth!!!

chow chin.. naing.. rong rong.. joan.. bryan~~

and we had LOTS of fun. laughing like dunno wat. tok until so loud.
RONG RONG ROCKS!!! LOL! err... aahahaa!
I love my shop. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home