Monday, December 31, 2007

2007. 1 year gone again. why so fast? hahas. anyway, just a short recap wat i've done in 2007, post it here, at least i can rem when im old. LOL!!

studies-
:enrolled myself in private school and started studying again
:feel like quitting when studying halfway
:but still studying. LOL!

work-
:transferred a few outlets
:convert from part timer to full timer to an incharge now.
:is lucky to have all the good managers around me
:enjoy working with my colleagues
Thanks for all the support and.. i still love my job. =)

friends-
:i'm sorry i cant attend much gatherings but i always try my best.
:net and sh and me = 3 shopping tai tai.
:bird! you are pok bird ok~
:teresa, lao da and gang, loves! overseas trip!!!
for those not mention, i still love you all!!

im happy with what i have now. =)

and i have NO resolution for 2008. becos, everytime say liao, in the end sure nothing one. LOL!! say say only~~~~

BUT

i wish that everything turns out fine for you. i hope that you will be happy always. =)

HELLO 2008!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home