Thursday, January 17, 2008

ta da! another post on my birthday. =)



afternoon. met up with dear xy.. marina square cafe cartel. =) st louis ribs!! ah!!! and of cos.. forever forget to take pics. LOL! and presenting.. xy hand made card and of cos.. my present. haha! CXY! is the 3rd card already!! i counted. LOL!

Gift cheque sia.. i must go bank and cash out. LOL!


next, went town to meet my colleagues!! went cine hong kong cafe and ate maggi mee with egg that cost you some $6.50. LOL!!

this is my expression after 1 colleague say that i am 24 years old. -.-''''

and of cos.. they always have sweet surprises.. =) hurr.. 21 years old..

me me!! with my birthday cake!! i seriously think i am damn photogenic.

my damn happy face cutting the cake. LOL! *concentrating*

and this is another facial expression after the same colleague say im older than 21 years old!!

and nevertheless.. wahahaa! my present again!!

us in the toilet. LOL! starting from clockwise: ai ai, ming ming, doris, rong rong, ah pao

us in the train. with naing. and there is bear too. but forget to take his pic. hahaa!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

tmr friday. date with teresa.
sat. jay chou 2008 singapore concert!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home