Monday, December 24, 2007

xmas eve. ok. enough of my emo posts. but sometimes it just cant be helped. =)



im working. working. and working. and and.. i simply love working. though stress sometimes, or i should say most of the time. haas. but i still love to work la. probably is because of my colleagues, my manager. =) it's the environment.



christmas is here. and im working too. it's ok. 'cos no one date mah. LOL! anyway got my colleagues to accompany to work and crazy together in shop. so i guess thats much better. LOL!



had billy bombers just now with colleagues too. woots. omg. damn nice. then then. i went for haircut. lol. ok. shall take some pics and post it soon.



new yr is coming. oh my god.



im booked on 11th jan by teresa and group.



anyone else? LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home