Friday, January 11, 2008

IT IS FRIDAY!!! met up with net and sh for my advance birthday celebration. =)
SO HUNGRY....

US fries.. LOL!

macaroni and cheese..

clam chowder, tomato garlic

cray fish pasta..

cheese sticks and deep fried mushrooms..
salmon and mushroom baked rice..
the small table with loads of food..
and of cos.. we finished everything. haha.. net was so dots that we order so much food.. hahaa.. after the table is cleared.. then we started chit chatting and slacking.. then suddenly this waitress came to our table to put the basket with utensils.. then i look at sh, sh look at me, both of us with that ' did the waitress put the wrong table? ' reason is because we didnt order any ice cream..
ok then.. we just leave it there and continue drinking.. then another waiter come with this lighthouse icecream and started to light up the candle.. and of cos the stupid me is still like thinking is it the wrong order or something, but then came to realise that it is actually pre plan by the 2 of them. LOL! SURPRISE! becos im the one who ordered the food, and i never order ice cream wad~ LOL! they are so smart.
and sh is damn good at acting. LOL!
me me me!!!! with the lighthouse icecream. =)

net with me! coincidence both of us wearing red
the gd actress sh and me!
me blowing the candle.. lol..
and ta dang! the generous birthday gift from the 2 of them!!!
THANKS!!!!!! =)
I hope there is more to come. HAHAAA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home