Wednesday, May 10, 2006

last sunday.. worked morning shift.. after that.. prepared some surprise for my boss.. then went town to get a cake for her.. went to find bird cos she's working.. and she want me to buy some bubble tea for her.. and it's kinda ex.. and she pay me back in COINS. -.-''' she dots. but i still love her. LOLS!

monday.. off.. haha.. went town again! wanted to go artfriend to get some stuffs for jeans designing competition.. pls pray i win at least something.. haha! went to find bird again! yea! i know you love me.. went for lunch together and she have to return to work. borings. went breadtalk to get some lovely breads. damn nice. loving bread nowadays.

tuesday. WOOTS! long awaited D&D is here!! and i wore heels to work. cant believe it. just becos of D&D. LOLS. watever. worked morning shift. so 6pm when im preparing to close the shop, some problematic customers were like gossiping and commenting ' huh.. so early close meh~ ' CAN YOU OPEN UP YOUR EYES BIG AND LOOK AT THE NOTICE PASTED OUTSIDE!? hecks. continue to close my shop. LOL! woot.. then boss makeup for me.. cos i suck at that obviously. in the end.. noticed that my heels doesnt suit my whole image! haha.. so hurry up went to get another pair of heels.. and it is real comfortable man.

saw bird over at the hotel. woots. love her. take pics madly. then got dinner of cos. -.-'' lucky draw. why didnt i win the 1st prize or the 2nd!? then i will MC for 1 month. LOL! took cabby back. company should pay. must feedback. LOLS!!!

i saw bird 3 days in a row. craze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home