Thursday, April 06, 2006

ok.. i know i have disappeared for quite some.. to those who keep nagging me to blog.. ok.. im here..

what had happened for the past few days?

well.. went for speech day.. didnt take much photos as i expected.. wasnt really in a gd mood though, nothing to with my cadets or CIs. maybe is just becos im so damn tired with things and i seriously wanna tok to u but there isnt any chance.. haix.. was searching for u but cant seem to locate u..

worked worked and worked.. was on morning shift that day.. so went to MDIS.. decided to take diploma in business management.. gonna work hard for it after 2 years.. wouldnt say that i have wasted 2 years.. at least i learnt something..

have been wanting to get a new pair of shoes.. but cant seem to find any that i really like.. and there isnt any time for me to find too.. my life is just so packed.. adding to that, some people just cant understand why do i need some time for myself, making me more arghhh!! there are so many tons of things i wanna do but it's always so packed!! even if i have a off day, its up to me if i wan to go out or stay at home. so dun interrupt.

there is no one day u are out of my mind. till now, it have been years. think im going mad soon.

till then, i just wan to be alone. just hope that this month will end faster. then probably, i will have some time for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home