Sunday, March 12, 2006

oh.. so many things.. haiyo.. ok.. 1st of all.. my dear sis xy went overseas for her attachment.. boohoo.. i miss her! next.. my laptop is down so have to bring it to mel to repair.. and the person commented that my laptop is dots.. so they have to send it to IBM headquarters to repair.. haha! and guess wad? they changed my hard disk, mother board.. and so many things.. until my laptop became like NEW!! so happy.. LOL.. but was thinking of selling my laptop away.. ANYONE INTERESTED?

yup.. then work lor.. hahaa! if not.. no income.. = die. hahaa! then was too excited abt the poly application.. and thought that mine is out together with the O levels student.. but too bad.. excited for nothing.. hahaa! mine is 24th march.. hahaa! so went to ngee ann webby see see look look.. BUT! found out that the course i applied doesnt seems to exist.. so decided to email the admissions.. hahaa! and they said that it still exist.. just that they change the name of the course.. hahaa..

quite a number of happenings recently.. but i guess it will be over soon! just hang on and be strong!!! FOCUS!!! yup.. having class gathering.. yea! time to meet up with my friends..

haix.. i got so many things to do..

anyone got any apple laptops lobangs?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home