Tuesday, April 25, 2006

gonna blog more often. kinda realise im suffering from some memory loss if i didnt blog for sometime. so before all that is gone, i shall blog. -.-'''

alright.. 19th.. went for syf training.. nothing much to blog abt that also.. haha! oh ya.. only this part is that.. i finally saw yati.. its like.. it have been near to a year since i last met her.. and of cos.. we had dinner at our fav long john silver.. hhaa! it was good.

friday 21st.. took the sec 2s to their shoot shoot.. my dear xy is there.. after like a few months as she's away for her attachment at china.. haha! woot.. nothing much also.. lame -.-'' then after that.. went back to shop.. cos that zhu tou birthday.. of cos im damn early.. so had my favourite delifrance set meal.. wahaha.. then help the bosses to close shop.. im good. LOL!

ordered canadian pizza.. cos the bosses are hungry.. so we ate first before zhu tou arrive.. and the secret recipe cake is so damn heavy la.. -.-'' and guess wad.. when we are taking grp pic.. ivy boom me with the chocolate cake! my face is like monkey? thats wat ayuni says. -.-'' and everyone bullies me. HEY! IM NOT THE BIRTHDAY GIRL. and know wad? is becos everyone has makeup on.. except for me.. so im the one. yahs. -.-'' but the girls had a great nite.

alright.. monday 1/2 M.. went to town with fatin to eat long john again.. haha! then she went work.. so i went to find my dear bird.. she's working M.. so i waited for her.. so i got hours to spend.. went basically the whole town.. went to far east to look for clothes.. but kinda dun have.. went shaw.. went tangs.. went heerens.. ah ha.. my fav shopping centre.. LOL! went to newurbanmale.. tried the tees.. had a long time at the shop.. haha! who cares.. i got time.. and of cos i bought one tee.. haha! went Flash.. saw a pair of ripcurl boardshorts.. love at first sight.. $79.. is so damn nice.. should i get it?

went adidas.. but there isnt any nice tee right now.. so went levis.. walk ard.. saw a tee.. gave it a try.. and ya.. i bought it. LOL! and i told the staff that i'll be back next week to get a pair of jeans and another tee. LOL! AM I REALLY!? haha.. pls pray my pocket is full of money.

just now.. met up with dear xy.. treated her gelare at PS.. i also so damn long never eat le.. then she gave me the present that she got for me in china.. so damn cute la.. cute person always got cute things.. she probably faint if she see my blog entry.. alright.. walked ard.. cos she need a pair of slipper.. haha! ok.. something happen.. i shall not say.. if not she is going to kill me.. after that.. tok tok.. yup.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home