Tuesday, November 08, 2005

ok.. im here blogging.. woke up at 8.50am.. then went to sch.. then finish liao.. went jurong east to buy lunch.. then bought some nice bread as well.. then walk walk.. saw sweet talk.. so bought a cup of my favourite milk tea.. then went to interchange.. cos need to buy bus concession.. yup..

then headed home.. ate my lunch.. online.. then went to ZzzZZzz.. then when ZzzZzzing.. mum called my hp twice.. then call home.. i also never answer.. then she called my hp again.. and i answered.. and she asked wat i doing.. then i say i slping.. then she ok and put down -.-''.. then later.. she call my hp again.. then i never answer.. then she call again.. then i answer.. LOL.. ask me wanna eat wat.. then ask me stop slping and wake up.. DOTS!

ok.. then woke up.. pack room abit.. then online.. then dad came back.. then mum came.. so had my fish and chips rice.. dad had his duck rice.. then.. was waiting for that bird to call me to go and cut hair.. guess she's too tired.. LOL.. guess we going to cut on friday after going to office ba.. yeah! gonna shop for new clothes! damn looking forward to friday.. yeah!

and guess wat.. im going to thailand again! woot.. going with family and cousins..

tmr working full shift. tmr tmr working full shift. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home