Wednesday, October 26, 2005

im back to blogging after missing for weeks? and of cos due to my poor memory.. i kinda can't remember what have happened all these days..

kinda just busy with work and npcc stuffs and my prayers.. finally it's all over.. left with working and work and worked.. LOL.. and now that my incharge is on leave liao.. im working full shift like cow with my 2nd incharge.. tired leh.. have thought of converting to part time.. but i wun be in the same shop.. cos i kinda addicted to my shop..

nowadays keep raining.. make me wanna slp only.. haix.. hahaa.. nowadays only looking forward to off days, pay day. kinda no life. ZZ. and of cos.. my shopping. woot. hope coming monday will be a fruitfull shopping trip for me with that xy. zz. like more than 2 months never see that ger.

where am i going? town. ya.. can go see bird also.. that bird also dunno fly until where.. ZZ.. i really dunno wat to blog.. shall start my blogging again since im only left with work. LOL..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home