Monday, October 31, 2005

alright. here comes my off day post. LOL. ok.. woke up like 3 times and went back to slp.. 1st time.. cos nature call.. too urgent.. hahaa.. then went back to slp.. then later.. dunno why wake up.. and go back slp again.. then later.. bro sms me.. after that.. went back to slp again.. LOL.. i fall asleep easily.. haha..

ok.. finally wake up at 12 something near to 1pm.. then online.. oh my god.. guess who is online.. bird!! she's like finally online after years. and she's excited that she is able to online. LOL. ok.. then chatted with her.. then kinda hungry.. so went to heat up fried rice from last night.. ahah.. then after that.. touch up that xy thing.. then bath.. blah blah.. out.

ok.. met xy.. then went to funan IT mall 1st.. to collect my digital cam.. and the 2 of us cant find that darn lift.. so we took escalator all the way to the sixth floor.. LOL.. after that.. went to cineleisure.. to have pasta mania.. then chatted.. then on the way to paragon.. which is like walking out of cine.. going to cross that road.. OH SHIT! WHERE IS MY DIGITAL CAMERA! I FORGET TO TAKE! dots right? my STM so serious. so we hurried back.. and asked the staff if they saw it.. and that staff act question me.. cos i asked if she saw the blue olympus plastic bag.. and she asked me wat's inside.. and i said digital camera.. and she opened the drawer and passed the bag to me.. phew~

ok.. then went paragon.. cos wanted to get a crumpler bag.. but.. the crumpler shop over that like nothing much.. so went to wheelock place.. and xy and i happily took the wrong escalator and we came down again.. so fun yea.. -.-'' ok.. got my red bag.. actually wanted to get the handphone one.. BUT! dun have red colour.. that person say finish liao.. dots! ok.. so xy say wait till i change my phone then i buy also not late.. if not later i change phone then cannot fit inside how.. yup ok.. so got my baggy.. =) then walked out and went home.. cos like tired.? hahaa..

ok.. I NEED HELP HERE. PLEASE LOOK HERE!!! Someone please help me to go into any singtel shop (if u happen to), please help me ask if they still have NOKIA 7610. Leave a msg in my tagboard where is that singtel shop which have the model NOKIA 7610. Thanks thanks thanks.

TO all indian pals, happy deepavali!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home