Wednesday, October 05, 2005

alright.. im here to blog about my off day again.. LOL.. tired right now.. alright.. woke up at like ard 11am.. then still continue my dream.. slack on the bed until like 12pm.. then woke up.. went down to buy my roast chicken+char siew+egg+teh tarik.. LOL.. satisfied. hahaa.. then came up and eat of cos.. -.-''' then went out to jurong east..

wanted to buy quite a number of stuffs from popular.. BUT! i came out from popular with only a few items.. cos why? I FORGOT WAT TO BUY! OH MAN! MY STM IS GETTING DAMN SERIOUS. and i realised it only when i reach the interchange. LOL. ok.. then came back.. went downstairs for a simple hair trimming session.. LOL.. i have nothing better to do.. then went supermarket to buy my 1.5litres of pokka green tea.. favourite.. =)

then came home.. start to pack my pig sty.. cos parents going to rearrange my room.. so when i was packing the cupboard.. realised that i have tons of books! dunno i keep for years for wat.. LOL!! and of cos packed them nicely in the storeroom.. im a gd ger.. agree? hahaa!! i take years to pack my room.. haha.. so damn messy.. and it's still in a mess now.. LOL! anyway just keep my bed empty so that i can slp later.. wait for my another free day then i continue to pack.. LOL.. anyway the cupboard and everything has been shifted.. BUT STILL SUPER MESSY. haha.. dad say i can take a few weeks to pack my room.. LOL!

alright.. then had dinner.. then did some npcc stuffs.. then did some disney stuffs.. cos i changing my room to a disney room.. so damn looking forward to the new outlook.. and when i was packing.. realised that ive tons of pooh stuffs.. hahaa! yea yea.. alright.. tmr full shift. -.-'''. tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home