Friday, November 04, 2005

well basically, everyday is just working.. hahaa.. anyway.. last night when im like falling asleep on my bed of cos.. that shuyan sent me a sms that nearly made me jump.. zz.. it has nothing to do with the content.. it's just that im like dozing off.. and suddenly in the middle of the night 1am+ my handphone went ' wo jiao ye yuan xing zhi zhu..' and so on.. because that is my sms ringing tone.. LOL.. and the hp is like beside my ear.. hahaa..

ok.. then this morning.. which is just now.. rained.. so nice to slp.. of cos is my off day.. then that janet sms me.. im like dots.. my eyes half open.. see the sms.. went back to slp.. and then.. phonecall from my officer.. so must act awake when answer phone.. ok.. then finish liao.. went back to slp.. then 11am.. alarm ring.. ZZ.. press liao went back to slp.. then dunno why! the alarm ring again.. must be mad.. so i press again and went back to slp.. and then! my art teacher call me.. so must act awake again.. hahaa.. and then call my shop.. then like tt..

after that call.. i decided to wake up.. cos also need to wait for the starhub service man to come and service my cabletv.. they scheduled for me is 11am-1pm.. and now it's like 12.32pm.. dots.. and on tv now is robbie williams with his unique mtv.. hahaa.. too lame.. LOL.. title is call tripping.. from his latest album intensive care.. LOL.. can he be more funny.. hahaa

ok.. and i seriously need lunch! dots.. and prolly by the time i get downstairs.. all the food would be gone.. hahaa.. alright.. going to fuhua in the afternoon later.. and prolly go to clementi to walk around? hahaaa.. shall see..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home