Sunday, November 13, 2005

boring. boredom. boredededed. Z. today was so darn boring. woke up at 11.30am and have lunch. then to my laptop. and stuck there forever. no one to chat to. cos like no one online. dots. so read newspaper.. watch some discovery channels.. sians.. then later that.. janet came online.. so tok awhile.. nothing much also.. SIANS!!

then chat with my brother's girlfriend.. cos she have some birkenstock lobang.. yea!! soon another item will be cancelled from my wishlist! yeah!! got to go town on wed to try on the size and tell her asap.. ok.. why wed? cos my off day. LOL.

ya then.. change my bedsheet.. then back to laptop again.. then my mum start to prepare dinner.. forever early.. dots! ya.. so 5pm i had my dinner. LOL. after that.. wait for dad.. then went to clementi.. cos wanna do the threading.. but! when we reached there.. that girl pulled down the shutter and announced closed! dots! that day went with bird.. too many ppl.. today went.. closed. -.-''

then walked around.. went to cousin house.. then here i am to blog.. totally boring day!

AH!! am i thinking too much. i just cant help thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home