Monday, September 19, 2005

seriously have no idea why i am blogging now when im like having full shift tmr.. dots. then again.. happened to have this blogging feel.. so im here to blog.. not much happening though.. just work work and work.. and during my off days.. chill out with my friends..

went for parades.. fuhua having mooncake festival celebration.. and had some fund raising programs going on.. quite fun though.. chatted.. blah blah.. got a new shirt.. =) then went pizza hut to eat.. again!hahaa.. but enjoyed pizza hut la.. nice.. tried the new black pepper and bbq smoked chicken.. kinda nice.. hahaa.. then shop ard jp.. bought nothing becos im like BROKE. currently waiting for my next pay to buy tons of things. LOL. my emporio armani watch $245. anyone willing to sponsor abit? LOL.

was reading through my friends blog just now. without ur dear friends, there will never be you right now. how many actually agreed to this sentence? memories flashed past. how many of you actually regret some of the things you have done/experienced? you should regret. without regretting, you will never learn. true? yes. everyone makes mistakes. through mistakes, you learnt.

i love my love ones. i love my parents. my brother. im missing the days we had dinner together. thats why i cherish every dinner with them. work work and work. parents working. im working. brother in army. just how many times we can sit down together and have a nice dinner? =)

so many years, im missing you everyday. badly. nothing less. you are always in me and shall always be. everyone has a 'kid part' in him. im still a kid. i need the amount of love you gave me again. but perhaps, you think that, it's time for me to grow up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home