Saturday, December 18, 2004

argh. well.. a change of new environment again. facing new faces. too bad. due to my gd personalities, friends were made and seem like i have not much problem communicating while some will think that i am so cool~ and act dao~.. haha!! perhaps i got the proud face? haha! nah~ parents have been complaining abt me. saying that when they are talking to me.. it's as if they are talking to a wall cos there isnt any response and i dun seem even care~. and they might have tot that i have been behaving so damn strangely these few weeks. also duno wad happen to me. i just wanna get away. to get away from everything. hate wat i am doing right now. getting easily irritated.. but don't know why.. not my friends. so if you are my friend, worry not. lol!
gonna work hard for infa and bstats and bca. perhaps.. someday, i will thank LGL ( 1st sem poly mates who are reading this should know who is that ). Afterall, she's not that bad as i thought. and for econs.. that old hag and old freak, u just gonna watch out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home