Monday, March 10, 2008

I wanted to post some tons of pics taken for the past few weeks that i didnt blog, but dunno wat happen. LOL! so anyway.. im back to post! Too many things happening recently.. not enough time!

Let me cut it short before i forget.

I met up with my aiai on dunno which day to ikea. i will post an elaborated version next time.

dunno which day, met up with janet to do things.

and also dunno which day, went to sentosa for SIC gathering.. woots.. didnt eat much though.. cos they wan me to join in their damn rofl game.. hahaa.. after that went outram park to eat supper.. then tok until 3am.. LOL! like no need to work like tt.. hahaa..

then dunno which day.. tok on the phone from like 1am to 8am.. hahaa! people slping, we conferencing tok until 8am.. haha! people wake up go work, we go and slp. haha! slept until 1pm.. then online until late afternoon.. then went out to meet poly frens for dinner.. shall elaborate again with pics. hahaa!

this week is the most dots week of my working life. All morning shift. -.-''' and is plus my night class. aaahhhhh!

i wan to play!!! stupid exams coming. -.-'''

chalet coming. =)

i miss my team. but still have to work! i hope i can create miracle in my new environment. JIA YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home