Tuesday, December 04, 2007

EXAM OVER!!!! *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*

My journey to relax has started. LOL! like watever. anyway, life's been busy. due to my exciting exams. make me face the notes nearly everyday. BUT! IT's OVER ANYWAY!

ok. actually i have nothing much to blog too. just hope to relax abit, focus on my work, do wad i plan to do.. meeting up with frens because i have a long waiting list. and there is this dunno years never meet fren.. called me up and wanna meet me.

fren: eh, when you free huh.. come out and meet meet leh...
me: hmm. next yr then i guess i will be free ba..
fren: HUH! u need to be so kua zhang (exaggerate) or not!?
me: really la.. i very busy.. damn busy..
fren: oh.. ok lor.. i call you again.

for those who know me.. like my dear cxy, bird, net and sh.. should know. cos i am really damn busy. and alot of people also asked me why am i so busy. cos i've got work, studies and other commitments. though i have off. my off day is like not an off day. and time is never enough for me to meet my frens. so ya. pls book me in ADVANCE. right teresa? =)

okok. upcoming. christmas. dunno wat to do also. cos i confirm working. then celebrate christmas with customer. LOL! THEN THEN. SOON. birthday coming. WOOTS.

HELLO~~~!!!!
BIRTHDAY COMING!!!!
FRENS OUT THERE....~~~~
REMEMBER OK~~~???
LLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

Currently need some shopping to clear all my vouchers. cos i dun think i have been shopping for quite some time. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home