Saturday, April 21, 2007

was suppose to meet bird at 11am at jp. and she died in bed as usual. and after she died, still say her hp became silent mode. being gulity for putting me on aeroplane for dunno how many thousand times, she decided to meet me at 4pm. ya. -.-''' she need so long to prepare everything.

so yah. she reached at like.. 4.45pm going to 5pm. LOL! so we went anchorpoint to have subway. it have been years since i ever ate that. had tuna with bird. so damn nice as usual. =)

after that, went to queensway. to find my levis specs. LOL! bird was forcing me to try so many, which i know it doesnt suit me at all. the one i made.. is actually like NORMAL, but i like the side. cos the side got this damn cool levis wording. LOL! i know im mad. bird was commenting ' ppl see the front, who will see the side!? ' LOL! BUT! i still think the side is damn nice la.. so i made it. LOL. ya la.. cost a hole in my wallet.

yea. after that.. went to get my favourite SB! LOL! ORANGE! so nice la can! bird finally bought her cap. LOL! and i got a new ear stud. headed to ikea to find childhood. LOL!

bird tried to perform some magic tricks. which made me LMAO.
bird - holding something that look like a bag where u can put tiny toys inside
bird: see? the bag got nothing
bird: see ah... (putting her hand into the bag.. trying to entertain me with her stupid magic)
bird: TA DA! there's a price tag!
pok was standing there, motionless. expressionless.

there is some problem with my face.


pok and bird!!

hope next tuesday wun be aeroplane day. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home