Saturday, March 31, 2007

morning shift today. and early in the morning when i open shop. take a look at this.
me: hi welcome!
customer: morning sir!
me: -.-'''

yes, correct, i dun have any typo error. haha! he said morning SIR to me. well actually, im super used to it la. cos sometimes my cadets also call me sir. -.-''' ok. but it's like so early in the morning.. so ya. -.-'' LOL! and after he say gd morning SIR, he didnt notice. LOL!!

ok next. was in front of cashier counter. too short. tried to tip toe to reach for alteration slip. CRACCCKK~~~! ya. my left ankle gone. LOL! yup.. so.. like that lor. =) please dun ask me to take physical training. =)

i've got so many things to do. so many things to be done. so little time. but, i just got to do it! YES! NO PROBLEM! JIA YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home