Monday, March 12, 2007

I. suddenly. crave for pasta mania. -.-''' which i think i will get to eat it on wed with dear bird. finally going out with bird after dunno how many thousands months. miss her tons. if you are reading this post. see hor. pok miss bird. LOL! =) and u better eat with me. shall insist.and yahs. net mmsed me when im on break. telling me sh and her is eating pasta mania when im like having my break eating roti mum + bubble tea. DOTS! and even took a photo of that garlic bread. omg. -.-'''

im like using my laptop in bedroom after like 3 years ever since i got my laptop. LOL! not too bad. wind blowing to my face. -.-''' staring madly at my another super messy working table. refuse to pack. no motivation. LOL! perhaps maybe tonight i go to slp, tmr wake up, my table is packed automatically. -.-''' (pok, u think too much).

alright. alarm rang this morning at 8.45am. pressed it off. and forgot to wake up for work. LOL! i think i was dreaming about something, but i kinda cant remember. woke up and saw hp. 9.37am. 9.37am!!!! my work starts at 10am. -.-''' bathed and did watever i need to do and rushed downstairs for cab! =) reached at 10am. phew~ LOL!! im just so fast. *pround [proud](bird taught me) -.-'''

well actually im so darn tired. and i feel like slping. but it's so weird slping before 12mn. LOL! i wanna eat more gd food. not abalone. just the things i feel like eating. =) and i. suddenly. feel like eating lor mee tmr. LOL!

ah rong.
rong rong.
rong nei nei.

wat's next? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home