Monday, March 26, 2007

=( my ankle hurts like mad after like running.. 50m in the rain.
Is it my ankle problem?
Is it that i cant run?
Is it the rain problem?
If i cant run, might as well go and die. ZZZZ.
alright. ystd. went towning with net and xy!! to celebrate xy belated birthday. =) went to heeren.. and realised that heeren has turned into ghost town. LOL! it's sunday and there arent many people. turned to taka. cos i wanna spend my $50 voucher. went to swatch and spent dunno how long down there. anyway, the salesgirl was good. =) decided on mine. then xy saw something she like. so me and net bought it for her. xy, u must be darn happy right. LOL! it is hao kan de lor~ LOL!

headed to heeren sakae. 3 girls. ate ard 30 plates i think. woots. the chanwamushi. ok let pics do the talking.
so tempting.
we love the birthday girl. =)
everyone loves me.
pok with birthday girl! =)
after that.. went partyworld. but left early. to meet my dear colleagues!!! =)
yup. i know im too busy. LOL!
my ex-incharge. wat is she trying to do?
my kanchiong incharge.
1: evon 2:yvonne 3:nine
happy family! lack of a few more!! next outing soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home