Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy New Year everybody!

ok. don't you feel weird. 2006 31st Dec, happy new year to 2007.
now feb, also happy new year. -.-''
ok. it's different occasion please.

new year eve - WORKED! ok la.. till 7pm. LOL!

customer: you all open till wat time?
staff: business as usual. 10pm.
customer: you all no need go home eat reunion dinner ah!?
staff: we are the most hardworking company.. haha.. got la.. work till 7pm.. got staff support..
customer: ohhhh..

I forgot how many times i've said the same thing.
from 6pm onwards.. shop was fully packed till im stucked in a corner.
shop was in a mess. and there is such a strong FRAGRANCE by you know. LOL!!
nearly all the staffs are suffocated. gasping for breathe. LOL!!!
luckily brother came and fetch me. pity him. waited for me for dunno how long. think 1 hr.
reunion dinner! ate madly. just too nice. LOL!

new year 1st day - my family reached 1st.

me: hey! (cos i dunno wat to call them, seriously.) HAPPY NEW YEAR!
cousin1: von ah! aiyo! is you ah! why your hair so short!?
me: cos weather hot. -.-'''
walk into the kitchen where cousin2 + cousin2 mum are cooking
me: HELLO!
cousin2: paused for a moment. von ah! why your hair so short! why you so man!?

ok.. basically.. everyone who stepped in the house later on.. asked the same question. look at this situation with me sitting on the floor

auntie to mum: happy new year!
mum: happy new year!
auntie: eh, where is ah von?
mum: (pointing to me) isn't she sitting on the floor??
auntie: that one is ah von ah! i thought is whose relative ah boy that i don't know leh!
me: -.-

alright.. so you rougly know how i survive the day.. telling people.. YES I AM AH VON!!! LOL!!

someone: you should tell ur relatives you are ur MUM NEW-BORN SON.
me: -.-''''''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home