Tuesday, January 16, 2007

WOOTS. worked till 4 plus on monday and rotted in storeroom while waiting for my 2 siao ehs to pre-celebrate my big day. LOL! headed to fish and co though i just ate an old chang kee sardine puff and 1 piece of nugget from my colleague macdonalds~ LOL!

and this is wat we ordered.

seafood platter for 2


wrasse fillet. the chilli rocks.

upon seeing the arrival of the food.. the 2 of them complained it's too much. LOL! cos of some weak stomach. LOL!
net opened up and bag.. and..

here comes the birthday gift from the 2 of them..

wat a damn nice box la! i love it to max though it's in pink (net fav color)

and shake the box.. u heard some stuffs.. u open it up and saw..

printed adidas tee, jacket, sunglass.. jay chou below printed papers.. LOL!! WAT A COOL PRESENT!! becos they said they are too broke to buy real ones for me.. so print out will be so much cheaper.. -.-'''

remove adidas.. and you saw..

another super duper cute card with some COOL writings inside.. haha!! shan't reveal wat they wrote..

and removing those blue strips of paper..

a damn cool $50 Royal Sporting House Voucher. and y they give me voucher? becos if they buy some stuffs connected to adidas/nike, they scared i might have it already. and if they really buy something, later i say not nice or blah blah.. haaaa! so they might as well let me buy myself. love them to the max.. am i fussy? LOL!!!

von and sh

after that.. went partyworld!! fav place everytime with the 2 of them. LOL! and still i believe, i have some yang guang smile (audrey and net, please agree).

net and von

see? damn yang guang right.. middle of the night take pic still so yang guang.. LOL!

and tuesday night.. when im like stuck behind the cashier.. net appeared at the cashier. and i was giving some stupid face when my colleague called me.. LOL! cos i didnt know actually he telling me that my fren(net) is looking for me.. and she walked all the way from her home and pass me another birthday gift.. which is..

this she named pig+pillow+bolster+ i forget soft soft thingy which is also super duper cute and comfortable.


and let me tell u all something.. i got no program on my birthday. time now 2.47am. im going to slp and rot tmr. wat a cool way to spend your birthday. and i tell u another thing. is that. i dunno why i got no programs during my birthday but other days before/after my birthday, people always book me. LOL! perhaps. everyone is just not free on 17th wednesday january. LOL!!!

lastly, happy birthday to myself. =) always young. LOL! IM NOT LYING TO MYSELF.
my wishes? will be the same as i wished in sec 4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home