Wednesday, December 20, 2006

slpt madly. ystd left shop at 12.30mn. LOL! had tons of mad laughter with colleagues and area manager. hurrs. AM gave me a nickname call sotong. -.-'' and she explained why she called my ex incharge jellyfish. HELLS!! it is DAMN FUNNY i tell u. LOL! her stupid actions. LOL!! rained madly ystd. was freaking cold. guess wat? madly wore trackpants and long sleeves to slp and cover blanket till neck. LOL. like corpse.

woke up. 7 missed calls. mad. by dear bird. LOL! at first was thinking.. oh.. did i slp so deep in that i didnt hear my jay singing? lol. then called bird. LOL. after that, saw my phone again. hurrs. it is in some silent mode. LOL! went vivo to get crocs for myself. haha!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my cute disney crocs. my brother pair of athens crocs which he get it before me. look at my tiny feet with his HUGE feet. LOL!

walked to the adults section, grab the smallest pair i could find on my own. threw it on the floor and tried. BIG. LOL! ask for the sales associate if there is any smaller size.
S.A : (looking at the shoe size im holding) hmm, this is the smallest pair we have. maybe you can try the kids section.
Me : hmm.. wat's the largest size for the kids crocs?
S.A : hmm, it's just 1 size smaller than this.

and yes of cos. i bought the kids one. LOL!!! then proceed on to body shop.. cos wanna get some fragrance for my pig sty.. guess wat i saw? MOONFLOWER. net, u saw wat i typed? MOONFLOWER. LOL! AROMA THERAPY. those that u put a little, then light it with fire.. then your whole room will smell nice~ MOONFLOWER. hahaa! and net, i bought 2 bottles, because it was 20% off. LOL!!!! LAST DAY.

then met bird at tanjong pagar, she forced me. LOL! saying it's only 1 mrt stop away. then headed to jp and met up with that dunno-how-many-years-missing-yeo-hui-si. rotted at coffee bean with tons of nonsense plans and huisi rules and regulations. CRAP I TELL U! LOL! dun geng geng yu huai (quoted from bird). her chinese is gd. LOL!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
pok - xiao p - bird

bird hp is gd for pics. but it's too freaking long. smile till ur cheek crack. then comes the red light, then flash, then flash, then ur pic is out. LOL!! throw ur phone away la hor. LOL!

hao. shall meet up soon again. hahaa. meeting sh and net this sat/sun. YEAH! i love christmas!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home