Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Rain rain go away, come again another day~

well, raining doesnt seems that bad. but it has been raining for the WHOLE DAY today. feeling so freaking FREEZED when i bathed out. Burrs. can i have a fireplace in my house? =)

this is so going to be a darn long post filled with pics. stay tune.

dunno which day, worked morning shift. oh. is wed. LOL! extended my hours to 8pm? cos also have nothing much on that day.. so extend lor.. can earn as well. signed out. saw hp. some mad 12 miss calls i guess. messages. mostly come from my 2 siao eh. called them back. and they wanna date me. major problem lies with net. LOL!

becos actually we are supposed to go to HSJ to have a feast. but then she said that wed she is working closing shift. and then on wed, her sch end late so there's no point she go to her workplace and work closing shift. so she called me madly cos she know im morning shift. however, she doesnt know i have extended my hours because no one dates me. LOL!!!

and of cos, i ZOOOooommm to jp to meet them. to have dinner. and i told janet my mum had cooked for me. and she said that i should eat with them, and later go back home and have my mum's cooking as supper. WOW. LOL! and they order some hotplates and carrot cake.. and the 3 of us seriously dun understand why we are eating as if there is some occasion going on. LOL!

then after that.. walked around.. wanna make reservation for our christmas meal. and that's where the funny thing happen. saying too fast. by net. RESERVA. she told sh to go and make a RESERVA. LOL!! she tried to act funny by saying that's short form for reservation. LOL! RESERVA. learn it. use it.

16 dec - BBQ GATHERING WITH NPCC PEEPS!
ORGANISER = ME!!! how smart. chose 16 dec. hahaa. it rained in the morning, afternoon, and stopped at evening and night! smart right! and that shirong cursed me that y i chose it on 16 dec. reason being he cant attend the bbq, cos of his dear brother wedding. hahas.

as the pit is located at some wulu part of west coast park, my dear peeps have some trouble locating it. and mostly, when they have reach the pit, they would say ' well, actually is so damn hard to find, but i managed to find it because i heard yvonne's voice from far! ' oh wells. still the same old me with the same damn loud voice. LOL!

BBQ was great with the guys as usual starting the fire, and me toking loudly here and there. and irene boyfriend being the cook which i dunno why. hahaa! thats not too bad yea. hell funny gossips and pics taken. and that stupid bird actually have the same motive as me! LOL! thats our secret. alright.. is pics time!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ma'am irene and ma'am yvonne. LOL!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The KOHS link well. best unit cadets.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
pok and firda. budds. look at that cute marcus.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me with M&M. marcho malim. LOL!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
pok and bird. loves.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i dunno why they ask me to do this. time is so modern that a girl propose to a guy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
eh! eat liao pay $ ok. O $ Pay $ . malim is eyeing on my $.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
carebear stand! bird scares she EXPOSE her tummy.

christmas is so gonna to be here in no time. time for gifts. can i have mine too.. ? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home