Tuesday, December 05, 2006

eerks. don't know wassup with this yr. -.- throat doesnt seems to be working fine. most hate is having some idiotic problem with my throat. my throat + my voice = my life. LOL! cant blame me. im just LOUD. recently having some problems with my left ear too. hurs. some disgusting liquid start to flow out from the left ear when im slping, when im working. eerks.

well, today went out with my dear net and sh. LOL. met up with sh first while waiting for net. went john little with sh.. then came janet.. total spend ard 1 hr in that john little.. spend ard $110.. LOL! it's gd to have a accountant (net) with you when you are shopping. LOL! after that, had pizza hut. the new christmas pizza is nice! LOL! ordered the set for 2, additional drink + soup, 8 pieces of drumlet, criss cross fries, 1 beef lasagne.. LOL! and of cos that net have some weak stomach.. eat so less. LOL! sh feels weird when net and me eat pizza using fork and knife while she uses her hand, becos she said that using hand to eat has more feeling. LOL!!!

dunno wassup with the 2 of them. keep saying that go out with me sure broke. LOL! i have the special ability to make them spend. LOL! but well, $$ earn liao must spend.. die liao also cannot bring it with u. LOL!. ok. im start to drift off alittle. LOL!!

24th afternoon - booked for swensens with net and sh.

who else wanna book me? LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home