Friday, January 19, 2007

wat a day i had. met up with yuqi for lunch. fav ban mian ok. i dun think there is a need to mention wat i eat every friday. LOL! becos it is always ban mian. after tt.. went for haircut. ok. i know im mad. cutting hair here and that. maybe im suffering from some i-hate-abit-long-hair disease. LOL!

saw some kids on the way.. and they are so sweet to pass me my birthday gift.. thanks alot.. a deuter bag from them.. thanks again.. headed to parade afterwards and blah blah blah..

=) dinner with my friends.. crystal jade.. had suan la la mian.. and ordered xiao long bao, and some beijing bao.. and red bean paste thingy.. woot la hor.. forever so nice.. then they pass me my gift.. woot.. nike sling bag.. LOL! i love them. full of crap. with hearing problems. hence resulting in tons of no link talks.

my teeth + gum damn pain la. i need a dentist soon. and i need money more soon. LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home