Sunday, May 28, 2006

yawns. well, life as usual. things happening, though bird told me not to think abt it, i feel that somehow or another, it has affected me in one way or another. was trying damn hard not to think abt the things, but seems like it is repeating and repeating. it is always there.

was only hoping that we can have a gd talk. was hoping if only we have the chance. do you hope?

seriously after 3 years, or after thinking for 3 years, i dun wanna think anymore. i dunno if you have been thinking for 3 years, i dunno how you feel. becos im so tired of guessing and making myself going crazy cos of you. life shall move on. i have already stop moving for 3 years. hearts you as before.

GSS is here.. but i dun even have a day to shop. haix. someone just give me a day. please. if it's possible.

to my friends: i miss you all dearly. hearts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home