Sunday, December 05, 2004

lalallaaaa~ think i getting dumber? hahaha.. or getting heavier? hhahaa! placed my specs on the floor while putting on my contact lenses.. and actually forgotten abt my specs.. and was happily walking ard my room.. wanted to walk to the mirror.. and "CRACK" .. i stepped on my specs! hahaha! and the frame is broken into 2 parts.. the lense drop off~ haha!!! and that goes my specs.. so now i am blind.. have been blind for days.. dun expect me to wear contacts for the whole day~ hahaha.. so have to be blind.. wat to do.. hhahaaa!! argh.. i need a new pair of specs!
anyway.. sch started.. aim to pass all my stupid modules! and so despo for the sandwich.. hahaha! poly food rocks ok? hahaaa.. miss it for so long.. hahaha!! heard that canteen 2 is still under renovation.. and that goes my chicken rice and chicken chop~ boohhooo!! anyway.. when it is ready.. wahhaa.. shall grab my frens there to eat.. hahaha!
TAKE NOT: For yrs in my life.. i gonna study in december.. wad the.. argh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home