Monday, October 18, 2004

fail. one word in my dictionary. since poly starts, nothing seems to be right for me. hardly pass any test or even retest. not pushing the faults as it's all started becos of me. flunked today exam. maybe poly like is so different from sec sch life.. and i still need time to adapt to it.. i have no idea.. my brain is dead and i can't think of anything..
i have enough. enough of all these torturing.. all these sufferrings.. and i am taking it all by myself.. i need a space.. a space for myself.. for me to breathe.. so many things are pressing on me.. let me go.. let me..

waiting.alone.
hoping.to.
have.someone.
dead.night.
all.alone.
loneliness.kills.
suffocating.alone.
hoping.that.
you.know.
how.i.wish.
u.will.appear.
to.save.me.
from.this.situation.
to.tell.you.
i.need.you.
i.miss.you.
where.are.you.
come.to.me.
i.love.you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home