Tuesday, November 23, 2004

lalalaa.. again.. hahaa.. anyway.. today went out.. went to IMM to help my friend to get something and went to westmall to find my piggy!! but then.. oh gosh.. that shop have been replaced by precious moments and all my friends seem to have forgotten that old shop name!! oh my god!! wats this! i want that pig!! argh.. was damn disappointed.. that piggy is so cute!!
well anyway.. next sem is going to start.. and feel that i am going to be alone for the next sem.. haiz.. then was online.. chatting with teresa.. haiz.. makes me think that.. gonna miss ta04.. going to miss my 'twin' ( referring to that von ).. miss her beatings.. haiz.. anyway.. thx ah.. and i dont wan my christmas gift to be a street directory! hahaa..!!
going for jay's concert this sat! woohoo!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home