Friday, November 26, 2004

hahaa.. damn dots.. got off from dad's car and my hp flew out cos in the car.. i leave my hp on my bag.. and when i got off.. i just swing the bag to my shoulder.. and my hp flew out.. and i dunno! then touched my pocket.. and my dad is driving off.. then i quickly hit the window.. haha! and the both of us is busy finding my hp.. and dad use his hp to call mine.. and to think that my hp is off.. and guess wat!!! my hp is under my dad's car tyre!!! oh shit! so my dad went back to the car.. drove forward.. thats how i got back my hp.. and to think that it still can be function! woohoo! best hp la! hahaha..
haiz.. last training in fuhua.. hmm.. was damn sad when i was giving debrief.. almost cry! think my kids know it ba.. cos of my shaky voice.. blah blah.. but then.. had lunch with them la.. sit at mac from 2pm to 6pm.. laughed like mad.. wahahhaa!! is total madness lor.. think the mac crew should be wondering when is this bunch of people going to leave.. hahaha!!! anyway.. love the spent spent with them.. if any of my kids is viewing my blog.. hmm.. just a word from my heart.. thanks for being my kids.. and u all will be my kids forever.. though i will be missing in action.. i still hope that you all will do me proud.. alright? muacks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home