Saturday, October 02, 2004

Life - how do you define life? Does anyone know the defination?
To me, life is in need of love,care,concern,trust and many more. How do you expect a life without love to carry on? What's a life without love? What's a life without feelings?

Life - How do you make full use of it?
We all are born to this world.. to be given the chance to live on this Earth.. but how would it feels if your life is controlled? How does it feels if you are being forced to do something you wouldn't wish to do.. and not being able to do the things you like? Why can't I be myself? Why can't I do the things I like? Why do I have to listen? Why do I have to obey? Why? Is this Life? Why do we always have to think of our future? Nobody knows the future. So why bother to think? Why can't we take a step at a time? Why must everyone study? Is studies a part of life? Does studying helps to sustain life? Or does studying kills a life? If not, why do students commit suicide because of studies? There is no need to study.

What is Life after Death?
How does it feels to live after death? Do I still have any feelings? Am I still consider a human or a ghost? Why are humans scared of ghosts? Aren't they going to be one anyway? So why be scared? Will they be scared of themselves?

Ghosts- Defined as spirits. Does spirits have feelings? Do they need love? How is it like to be a spirit? Are humans afraid of being a ghost?

*Everyone has to die. Live everyday to the fullest. That's Life. Don't regret.
* Do think about what I have published.
*Composed by piggy p pok 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home