Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It has been so long since i blogged and i nearly forgot all my username and password.... OH MAN!

well, i totally forget what really happened this 2 months.. just let me pin down some major happenings..

I went Bangkok again this november.. and im too lazy to post pics.. the trip was GOOD.. though i didnt buy much things.. it's just for me to getaway from this fast moving city!

I got promoted like so finally again.. haha.. but im not rich hor pls -.- pay is pathetic and im lucky i didnt get SACKED.. due to the recession? hmmm...

Eating supper and steamboat every now and then.. size becoming bigger and bigger.. hahaa.. WELL BUILT i call it. LOL!!!!

Hair is getting longer and irritating.. hmmmp....

OH YA! i went for prata session with colleagues...

Met up with janet and xy for merchant court buffet.. haaaa.. think i ate more than 10 crayfish.. and xy theory of eating in big mouthful.. not like me.. small mouth.. LOL!

im going to end this very suddenly.. LOL!.. till then.. shall blog again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home