Saturday, May 17, 2008

Back with a long post! Kah Ngee birthday celebration~~

an artistic whip cream chicken by lao da~ can you count how many candles are there? =)
IT'S ME!!! hahaa! new hair.. cool mohwawk with steps or some say staircase LOL.. woots~
the band of brothers. eugene, pok, reynold
eugene and me
look at my face. like so damn excited taking pics or am i video-ing?
me and reynold + eugene hand
triple cheese baked rice with mushrooms and chicken.. it taste like heaven~~

the DAMN ROCKS cream of mushroom soup..
the mirror reflection on top of our table.. nice pic~~

the happening us.
clockwise: teresa, joyce, suhana, reynold, eugene, pok, kah ngee, lao da!
after eating, went to boat quay.. played sparkles along the way! don't you just miss the old times~~ everyone was so high.. haha!
i like this pic! thanks to lao da.. i look so small boy boy la! damn cute~ i just cant help praising myself..
our fav gang pose. hahaa! look at teresa.. haha! some praying~ reynold drinking a bottle of whip cream.. and kah ngee really posing as a chicken~

went indochine~ cheers to the young us!! always young!!!

heart attack! hahaa! im always ready for the camera =)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAH NGEE! next~ eugene and teresa birthday~
Next~ garfield (is a person nickname) wedding!!
the gift! so cute~~ i got the boy of cos =) net took the girl

ME ME!
net and me~~ look i really do like la pi xiao xin?
the forever cute me =)
cheers!
which hand is mine? so obvious right!?

net and me
me and shii
me and garfield! the groom~~

the 3 of us again!

ok! thats all for now.. =) too lazy to type too many words~~~



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home