Friday, April 25, 2008

Past 1 and 1/2 week have been a busy time for me.

met up with net and shii for dinner. Went to vivo Dian Xiao Er. Good food i will say. will definitely go back again someday.

Sambal kangkong, XO fried rice, dong feng rou and the famous herbal duck

actually there was also cereal prawns.. but forget to take pic again.. too busy eating..


headed to ben and jerry.. and they dun have the belgian waffle =(

What is Ben & Jerry Chunk Spelunker? I dunno.

shii and me. Do i look very cute? hahaa..

me and net.. =)

net and shii..

the everytime 3 of us. =) me and my yang guang smile~ LOL!

im going to a new pair of adidas sneakers.. love at first sight.. havent even try. LOL! shall do it over the weekend. maybe. hahaa!

im thinking of getting nokia 6500 slide. then with my nokia E65. then i got 2 phones. but becos my phone bill is like $120 plus every month with the plan which is only some $20. -.-''' over usage. So might as well i sign up and plan right? then with 2 plans.. i dun even need to pay $120 every month for sure.

ok. shall see how. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home