Saturday, July 28, 2007

im back. hmmm.. been busy lately.. exams are coming.. omg.. it's been like err.. ard 2 years i never had exam.. hahaa.. pls pray for me.. =)

nevertheless, im working madly. and my long awaited Crumpler BIG little Thing is finally here from United Kingdom. Please guess the price =.=

and yup.. my delayed dunno how many months ipod.. i got u in my hands!!!

alright.. went for lunch with colleague.. had this beef hor fun at 1 of my favourite restaurants.. hahaa.. indeed tempting yea.. =) you can eat this for dinner without breakfast and lunch.. =)

like wat i'd mentioned in my previous post.. i will get the wallet! and ta da! i got it!!! hahaa.. im so damn happy. the super nice levis casing.

with the super nice wallet. i like.

and the super duper nice jeans. i like too.

oops. no more spending~ =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home